Sunday, February 3, 2008

Daddy is my homeboy


How do I love my Daddy??? Let me count the ways...
1. I love it in the morning when I sit on Daddy's lap and give him lovey eyes and tell him how much I love him.
2. I love it in the evening when Daddy comes home from work and I come downstairs from wherever I've been sleeping and Daddy lays on the ground and plays with me.
3. I love it in the nighttime when Daddy gives my kisses and pets and love even when he's trying to play his Xbox 360.
4. I love it before bed when Daddy's knees make the perfect sleeping nest for me.
5. I love it in the afternoon when Daddy lets me lick his hair or his head.
6. I love it on the weekends when Daddy is home and plays with me and picks me up and spins me around and kisses me.

I love my Daddy so much. If it weren't for Daddy I might still be in the animal shelter instead of my Forever Home. There are so many reasons why I love my Daddy but most of all the reason I love my Daddy is because of how much he loves me!!!

Happy Valentines Day, Daddy!!!
Love and Kisses,
Your Furry Tiger Son Ollie
http://chenandollie.blogspot.com/

No comments: