Sunday, February 3, 2008

to my wonderful wife Muffin

I have been very lucky i have been married to the most incudlely boofuly sweet and loveing cat in the whole world for over 8 years She is my everything she is the frist thing i think of in the morning and the last thing i think about when i sleep. I love her more than anyfing in the whole world I be lost wiff out my Muffin.

mu shue vaintine to his wife muffin
Myspace Glitter Graphics


For My Wife Muffin I love You

Always


Did You rise the sun for me
Or paint a million stars
That I might know Your majesty
Is You rmewo upon the wind
Is everything I've know
Marked with my Maker's your pawprints
Breathe on me

Let me see
Your wiskeres
Ever I will seek You'Cause all
You are is all I want, alway
Draw me close in
Your paw Oh God,
I wanna be with
YouCan I feel
You in my paws
I would Abandon all I am
To have you capture me again
Let the earth resound with praise
Can You hear as all creation lives
To glorify one Name
Breathe on meLet me see Your wiskers
Ever Iwill seek You'
Cause all I wa You are is all I want, always
Draw me close in to Your paws
Oh God, I wanna be with you
I wanna be with You
I wanna be with You
I wanna be with You
How can I stand here with
You And not be moved by You
Would You tell me how could it be
Any better than this‘Cause
You’re all I want
You’re all I need Everything
Your my evervthing Muffin

No comments: