Thursday, February 7, 2008

Time To Vote!

Allrighty! Since MomBean was too busy to leave the computer on working on other things, I've decided to leave the voting open until Feb. 13th.

Categories:
Best Valentine for a Bean
Best Valentine for a Kitty
Best Secret Admirer
Best Other

To vote, send me an email at DoingTheQ@gmail.com with your picks, and MomBean and I will tally them up and post them on the 14th.

If she isn't going weird over chocolate or anything...

I think there's only one Secret Admirer at the moment, but I could be wrong. Get those votes in today!

2 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

I am sooooo glad - I thought I missed the voting!!! I will do that now....

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing. This sounds like a wonderful idea. We can't wait to see who the winner will be. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals